De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"screenshot (The following message has been approved by KDJ) "Trashtalking Trashpo of…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 1, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"screenshot (The following announcement has been approved by KDJ) "I (Diane Keys) her…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 1, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Great, BG - set fazer to stun & beam me up. THE COMMITTEE might consider a speci…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 17, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"DK, I am thinking of a Trashpo Astral Barge - a giant spaceship built of trash. When…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 17, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"DK, yes, you received your 9th award - with Dan Mouer.   The newest nominee is Rebec…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) As the esteemed TrashPo Litzer Pri…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 16, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"It is a great honour and privilege to share with you - as the result of an encrypted…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 17, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

""Trashpo Inkblot" is a DK - Dan Mouer collab. I will forward that to KDJ. Give credi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 27, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) As the esteemed TrashPo Litzer Pri…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 27, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"We like to caution that if you're applying for positions at Ivy League schools you c…"

De Villo Sloan replied Aug 25, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service