Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie and aspireing mail artist :)

Newbie and aspiring mail artist :) My name is April. Angie told me about this group. It looks awesome. I cant wait to get involved. Nice…

Started by April Elaine Hite

2 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by April Elaine Hite

call!

Started by Roberto Bergamo

0 Aug 31, 2015

LA MAIL ART e la WEB ART

Cari Amici...la mail art  si rinnova diventanto web art? Dear Friends ... mail art is renewed diventanto web art?

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

4 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Lia Franzia

Composition Notebook Exchange

Three years ago I was in an international art journal exchange which proved to be a fascinating experience. Unfortunately though, my journa…

Started by Sue Skene

1 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Ali Price

Ryosuke Cohen / Meeting Fractal Portrait Project 2015

MEETING FRACTAL PORTRAIT PROJECT 2015 Tour Italy, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany. from August 7 to August 25 included (dal 7 agosto…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Aug 15, 2015

My mail art going to bicycle call

mim bicycle mail art call I have done a couple of postcards that will send to Bicycle mail art call. I printed my own photos that took in…

Started by Tomoe N

0 Aug 12, 2015

Wabi Sabi

Who was asking about it? I can't seem to find the thread.

Started by Mercedes La Marquesa

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Mercedes La Marquesa

Exquisite Corpses

Hello! I’m currently in my final year of art school in London, and as a part of my degree show I’ve created a postcard exchange, and I am…

Started by Phoebe Willison

19 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Monsenhor enVide neFelibata

Venezia !

Bruno, congratulations for your participation at ''Beienalla di Venezia !!!"

Started by Mariana Serban

0 Aug 3, 2015

ESPOSIZIONE DI SPACES ALL'INTERNO DELL'EVENTO MULTIMEDIALE PER I 10 ANNI DEL SACS DI QUILIANO

ALFONSO LENTINI 

Started by Lia Franzia

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Lia Franzia

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service