Mail-Art Discussions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist Statements

Does anyone have artist statements? I'd love to read them! :)

Started by Sarah E Hoffman

4 May 2, 2016
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Padiglione Tibet, Castello Visconteo, Pavia

PADIGLIONE TIBET Spiritualità ed Arte come cibo per la mente e per l'anima   Incontro pubblico con il Lama tibetano Ghese Lobsang Tenk…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Mar 27, 2016

random acts of kindness- art supplies

I think that we should start a Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) thread for art supplies we would like to receive and/or that we do not need an…

Started by Erica Durante

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Jade H

PALAZZO DUCALE / In arrivo a Genova i festeggiamenti per l’80°compleanno di S.S. Tenzin Gyatso.

Dal 1° al 6 settembre 2015 Palazzo Ducale (Sala del Munizioniere, cortile maggiore) Piazza Matteotti 9 - Genova Inaugurazione: martedì 1°…

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia - poetArtist

http://archivioophenvirtualart.blogspot.it/2015/08/ryosuke-cohen-meeting-fractal-portrait.html

MEETING FRACTAL PORTRAIT PROJECT 2015Tour Italy, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany. from August 7 to August 25 included (dal 7 agosto al 2…

0 Aug 15, 2015

“VIRTUAL FLUXUS POETRY” SHOZO SHIMAMOTO 1928 - 2013

virtual fluxus poetry word catalogo web online SHOZO SHIMAMOTO 1928 - 2013 Progetto Internazionale dedicato a Shozo Shimamoto a cura di G…

0 May 31, 2015

PADIGLIONE TIBET / BIENNALE DEL FIN DEL MUNDO - Centro Cultural Unzue - Mar del Plata – Argentina

BIENNALE DEL FIN DEL MUNDO   IV edizione 2014/2015 direttore artistico: Massimo Scaringella Italia Paese invitato d'onore Progetto special…

0 Dec 11, 2014

GUGLIELMO ACHILLE CAVELLINI A SALERNO (Italy)

SPAZIO OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY MOSTRA  RETROSPETTIVA Palazzo Virtuale “GACONCETTUAL POETRY” G.A.CAVELLINI 1914 - 2014  Dal 7 settembre…

0 Sep 7, 2014

Online Representations of Mail Art

Would anyone care to discuss the etiquette of online representations of mail art? Some of the pieces I've received (both personally and for…

Started by Lady von Halbach

10 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

Lost Mail

How many of you has this happened to? Between what countries? Don't you hate when mail is lost. Lost art. Lost communication. And it also…

Started by Megan Sandover-Sly (triscuitbox)

25 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by An. U.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service