XIV Bienal Guadalupana VII International Exhibition of Graphic Art in Small Format "to pick up the mess"
The Bienal Guadalupana: Frequency event biannual art that has survived 26 years,a curatorial approach based on good-na faith of the participants and fed with the collaboration of artists, promoting cultural and public and private institutions agree on the need totheir respective territories and spaces appropriately decide best time and respectfullymind the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe and their meanings from the secular and / or sacred.
The Bienal Guadalupana in collaboration with the Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla
are pleased to invite you to participate in the
VII International Exhibition of Graphic Art in Small Format "to pick up the mess."
1. Open to all visual artiststhey want a work of authorship.
2. The theme is: "To pick up the mess," artistscan create their works from their reflection onthe current state of the world "
3. The works should refer to the proposed topic and respectful to the Virgin of Guadalupe.
4. The required dimensions of the paper or of the work shall be 28 x 21.5 cm. Regardless of the orientation or size.
5. All major graphic reproduction techniques, etching, silkscreen, photography, digital graphics, and so on.
6. Each artist will participate with four original copies of the same work. (4 prints or 4 from the same negative impressions of the same print, etc.).
7. The plastic treatment may not be figurative.
8. The works should display.-Front:Author's signatureCorresponding numbering. Example 1 / 4 in the first printing, 2 / 4 in the second printing, 3 / 4 in the third printing and 4 / 4 in the fourth printing.
In the back and in the following order:Title.Technical-Date of completion.Measures: vertical and horizontal.Country of origin.Author's name.Author's Address.Electronic mail (e-mail).
9. Brief history (curriculum vitae) of the artist, max 300 characters.
10. The shipment will be by mail or courier to the September 28, 2011 (postmarked) to the following address:
XIV Biennial Guadalupana
Alfonso Caso No.122, Col Ermita CP 03590, Mexico DF.
Tel and fax (52) (55) 5539 9480
11. The works that meet all requirements will be posted in: Universidad Iberoamericana, Campus Puebla,
located on Boulevard of the Niño Poblano No.2901, CP 72430, Puebla, Pue.
Opening December 8, 2011.Open to the public from December 8 to January 14, 2012
Opening hours Monday to Friday 7:00 to 21:00 hrs., Saturday 8:00 -14:45 hrs.
12. The works received will not be returned to their authors and will becomethe collections of instances conveners.
13. Documentation will be sent to participants who meetall requirements.
14. Authors authorize the organizers to use the works in subsequent exposures, to illustrate publications and promotional items.
15. The submission of works constitutes acceptance of the rules of thiscall.
16. For questions contact:
Jorge Ismael Rodríguez