Louise Kiner's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, Angie!"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 6, 2013 to Addresses For Those Who Want Zombie Kitty Kawaii To Pay Them A Visit 2014

5 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Jen

"Hello Michele, I haven't heard from any of the "Zombie Kitties" in a while. The last…"

Louise Kiner replied Jun 22, 2013 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Michele K. Henderson

"Glad that you had that great opportunity to meet "Kitty Kawaii!" while she was over…"

Louise Kiner replied Aug 16, 2012 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"So, that means I can update the address list in the main message area, am I correct?…"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 14, 2011 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"Good point. They were actually "headers" ("Canada" has a Canadian address below it;…"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 14, 2011 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"Another address addition, this time from Canada: Dan and Nat Turner 68 Jackman Drive…"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 12, 2011 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"Zombie Kitty Kawaii! got an email this morning from a mail art  friend of "superhero…"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 10, 2011 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"So do I! I hear it's lovely!"

Louise Kiner replied Dec 10, 2011 to Addresses to send to (as they have come in)

26 Jan 25, 2015

"O.k., Kitty Kawaii! fans. Here is the updated list of addresses for you as of Dec.10…"

26 Jan 25, 2015

" Zombie Kitty Kawaii! would love to have tea with you at the Empress Hotel Victoria!…"

26 Jan 25, 2015

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service