Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, good going Lisa! You have already 6 of the "5" mailings!! Me have only 4 so far…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 15, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Could this be from Lisa? Skybridge Studio? No name no return address...but 5 Life Sa…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 15, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"hee, heee,heee...smooth delivery! Glad it arrived, Dean! Your "Pentagon" is great, i…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 8, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Dean Mark's super "5" pentagon card arrived on July 7!, mailed July 5...that is FAST…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 8, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"July 5! Big Five Day today! My 5-Olympic Circles are in today's mail and on their wa…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 5, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"HAPPY New Month: July! and the name is Nikoltsou ;-) (Where is that spelling chick w…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 1, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"ΚΑΛΟ ΜΗΝΑ! Happt New Month! It is Hi-5 July!!!! The deadline, yesterday, for signing…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 1, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"'Glad I'm just a dirty ol' yellow Greek postbox. No one wants to steal me. That is s…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jun 27, 2011 to Stop stealing the UK's postboxes (and making them into mailboxes, too)!!

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"5-inch heels...go for it, Jen... How about "5-inch Nails" and all that variety: Ocea…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jun 21, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"HeeHeeeHee..hopefully we will NOT have a Greek postal strike on July 5th! Ya never k…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jun 20, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service