cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Fancy, somehow your comment reminds me of - rings on her fingers and bells on her to…"

cheryl penn replied Aug 18, 2012 to Zine Covers

6 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Sue Hobbs

"Angie - YAY!!!! As I said in the book discussion - Zine 2 is filling up fast too - s…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 17, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Thank you Fancy Bell - I need people like you to keep the home fires burning while I…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 17, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Claire - long side - portrait format :-) X"

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hola Samuel - bueno saber de ti - Hace mucho frío aquí - unos 18 grados. Muy content…"

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hello Melanie - thank you for the interest :-) - A5 = 21cm high by 15 wide.  Trust m…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 30, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Arrival of more pages from TICTAC (Germany), Christine Tarantino (USA) and Roberto K…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 20, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"GREAT GREAT pages are starting to arrive for the first of the Zines.  Roland has als…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 19, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Not me :-( - and I'm in the process of trying to bind/collate the book. I have to ge…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 4, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Good :-)! I often wonder what happens with the extra zines - I know about Re-Site' s…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 4, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service