Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"VISPO One... work in progress in Greece: Of course there will be  BLUES... and of…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 29, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"And it arrived in Greece already! Thank you Janine!!! Will post only a sneak peek so…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 28, 2011 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Fantastic, Cheryl! 'Love the red and black vispo layered atop his architectural draw…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Right on, I shall be doing VISPO boekie in homage to my VISUAL ARTIST...who is NOT a…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 13, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"Let's see what the Boss says ;-) "

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 12, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

""Theme: Create a visual poem or series of visual poems that are an homage or tribute…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 12, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

"I hope I understood that the  theme is "Favorite VISUAL ARTIST" (sculptor, painter,…"

81 Jan 4, 2012

"Perfect, Cheryl! I confirm...I am on book One and need to make 15 copies! Oh happy d…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 10, 2011 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Yes, my address is correct. Thanks, Cheryl!"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 9, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

"Katerina Nikoltsou Glinou 20 Harilaou Thessaloniki 54249 GREECE"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 7, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service