cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Participants in Book two - please do not post to arao."

cheryl penn replied Jan 13, 2012 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Please DO NOT post to arao - he has withdrawn from the project. I will be contacting…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 13, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"I am just awaiting confirmation from Arao Salamat (Philippines). Please hold onto yo…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 13, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"From John Bennett - I am in receipt of his pages as I think I 've told you? But its…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 7, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Katerina - thank you for this - he is DEFINITELY one of my favorites too :-) - I LOV…"

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Ok - this is GREAT!!!! This project is going to be inspirational to ALL Vispoets :-)…"

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Hey Lisa - hope you're doing well :-) - I would like messages (but preferably NOT) -…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"I just want to make sure that EVERYONE involved in the collaborative books is still…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"I just want to make sure that EVERYONE involved in the collaborative books is still…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"Hey E - Let me do a FINAL check just in case - I am also ready - watch this discussi…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service