cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Svenja, lets have a look see then???? Great choice for vispo :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 22, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Lisa - that is beautiful - WOW - thanks for posting - I'm certain that is going to i…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 22, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Janine - ok, you're fastest I've ever worked with :-)) - looking forward to getting…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 22, 2011 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Guido - thank you - an interesting read :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 19, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Anyone got anything to show us?? :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 19, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Thank you :-) - I am enjoying this new project - AND looking forward to seeing every…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 16, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Not sure which book this is going to - but I have been inspired by an architect - An…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

""

cheryl penn replied Dec 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Just in case you miss it - the first chapter is complete - by Janine from Switzerlan…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 13, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"GREAT image Svetlana!! :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 13, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service