cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Katerina - a few lines on your inspiration? I think I'm collecting them - looking fo…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Jeepers De Villo - is that yours? - Looks GREAT!!! What ELSE have you got up your sl…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 4, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Nancy - FAB!!!! I REALLY like this :-) - I also like your addition of information on…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 2, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Morning on the 2nd of 2012 :-)  I hope you are all on track with this project? After…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 2, 2012 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"Katerina - thank you for posting your sneak preview - FAB! I hope all the vispoets i…"

cheryl penn replied Jan 2, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"FAB!!!! Post some here and on sneak previews :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 23, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"As Angie says - a combination from people is also sent - copies that have been handw…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 23, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Thats it, yes. Some people make individualized pages, some people make copies.  Ther…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 22, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Hello Helder :-) - no add and pass. With these collaborative books each participant…"

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Thank you Angie and Diane - looking great! Angie- a step by step, from this first st…"

104 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service