Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hellen, I own up, as I am 'The Handsome Man'."

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 31, 2013 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

"Welcome! Below is a Blog I posted earlier. My position is very clear, I hope: if yo…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 30, 2013 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

"Chimerastone: please do NOT put a hamster in an envelope! They are very special litt…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 3, 2013 to What do you put in Envelope?

25 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Bonjour again Caly! Post from the US to Europe usually takes about 5 working days --…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 27, 2013 to Mail Art Etiquette

12 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Terri Jones

"Caly, you can always 'provoke' a response: "Hey John/janeDoe! I went to all that tro…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 27, 2013 to Mail Art Etiquette

12 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Terri Jones

"Bonjour! 1. I try to acknowledge what I get, as long as it's clear who it has come f…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 26, 2013 to Mail Art Etiquette

12 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Terri Jones

"Thanks, Melisssa! But I've moved on from ATCs, and am so busy with exhibitions, that…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 7, 2013 to What is an ATC?

8 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Thanks Mim! I've 'dumped' (though that's not the right word) the various envelopes a…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 19, 2013 to What happens to Mail Art submitted to Exhibitions?

4 Jun 19, 2013

"I await your mail art with interest. How do you 'read' stamp art? That's difficult.…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 7, 2013 to Tips about asking someone to exchange mail art-Help

5 Feb 7, 2013

"Don't be hesitant, as this is a very friendly forum. Try something simple like this:…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 7, 2013 to Tips about asking someone to exchange mail art-Help

5 Feb 7, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service