Heide Monster's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"the FB "like" is equivalent to going 'hmhm' in real life during a conversation.  It…"

Heide Monster replied Oct 15 to Do Mail Artists Like Commentary about Their Work?

7 Oct 15
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

"yes I do.  positive or negative, it tells me that my art is not dropping into a sile…"

Heide Monster replied Oct 15 to Do Mail Artists Like Commentary about Their Work?

7 Oct 15
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

"Noodlers makes a really good black "bat black Texas" and some great bulletproof inks…"

Heide Monster replied Oct 5 to Are there fountain pen enthusiasts here?

9 Oct 6
Reply by res nullius aka. "res"

"Neat!  didn't know the correct way to use it either."

Heide Monster replied Aug 3 to paper glues

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"I'll look for the gorilla glue, I can think of several uses for that. "

Heide Monster replied Aug 3 to paper glues

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"My initial question was on address labels coming off of the outside of the envelope-…"

Heide Monster replied Aug 2 to paper glues

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"I use the Avery paper too, and I found when you spray it with clear acrylic finish (…"

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"There seems to be a difference in gel media.  I've had good luck with both Jerry's a…"

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"The USA has special postcard pricing: 35¢. And the USPS has very clear ideas what a…"

Heide Monster replied Jul 24 to Postcard sizes

7 Aug 4
Reply by William M

"  Well for collages and that sort of thing, the best results depend on the stuff to…"

Heide Monster replied Jul 24 to paper glues

16 Aug 3
Reply by Mail Art Martha

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-oct-2020.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2019   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service