cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry John Bennett's work is also wending its way to South Africa for me to forward…"

cheryl penn replied Aug 3, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"E - I've told you - but everyone should know - E 's blog is the most comprehensive d…"

cheryl penn replied Aug 3, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"My friend Marcela :-)) - good morning - great - thanks for letting me know.  So far,…"

196 Nov 26, 2011

"A sympathetic ear - THANK YOU :-)))) - thank you to for  forwarding to Katerina :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Aug 2, 2011 to Address List for Asemics # 3 - Thank you "E"

97 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

"Marcia - dont feel alone - this IS confusing!!! I have asked Roger to return his rec…"

cheryl penn replied Aug 2, 2011 to Address List for Asemics # 3 - Thank you "E"

97 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

"Good Morning # 4's :-) PLEASE PLEASE!!! This is a final request for an answer - if A…"

cheryl penn replied Aug 2, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"I am looking forward to receiving Victoria's piece - the Russian gals have done AMAZ…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 31, 2011 to Address List for Asemics # 3 - Thank you "E"

97 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

"Hello Katerina and Angie - I have tried on numerous occasions to get hold of both th…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 31, 2011 to Address List for Asemics # 3 - Thank you "E"

97 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

"I hope you all got the note that Roger is not participating. There was a language mi…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 29, 2011 to Address List for Asemics # 3 - Thank you "E"

97 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

"Although it is well before due date, work is being sent for Asemic Book # 4. PLEASE…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 28, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-september-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service