We have had requests from people who did not make the first call. Please put your name here if you are interested in doing another book, OR if you wish to be included in Book # 3.  I for sure am happy to be involved in another book.  I will keep updating the discussion list as people place their names.

Victoria Barvenko (Russia)

Liliana Bogao (USA)

Csaba (Hungary)

Angie Cope (USA)

Roger Dewint (Belgium)

"E" (France)

Diane Keys (USA)

Fifi LePew (U.S.A)

KDJ (U.S.A.)

Heather Miller (South Africa)

Bruno Neiva (Spain) 

Cheryl Penn (South Africa)

Svetlana Pesetskaya (Russia)

Frieder Speck (Germany)

Nadine Wendell-Mojica

Marie Wintzer (Japan)

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Ms. Penn, I want to participate in your project the Asemik book #3 . Very interesting project, very much is pleasant idea, I want to realize it together with you, For me a great honor)/ Thanks for attantion. Victoria

Below a photo of two projects from art-boooks which have been realized at 5 International book Chekhovian festival (Russia, Taganrog)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.169758269745183.46434.1000...

Asemic Book # 3

Bellisimo Viktoria !!!))))
Victoria - it would be a PLEASURE to have you on-board - welcome:-) - please send me your address to my inbox.-FAB work :-) X
15 participants for Asemics Book # 3 - one more and we're done :-) - please all send your addresses to my inbox so that I can publish a full list - looking forward everyone!!! For newest participants - there is a format discussion - 2 sheets A4 paper folded in half = 8 sides size A5.  Thank you to all X
Cheril greetings)) thanks huge for possibility to participate in the grandiose project. My address: 347922, Russia, the Rostov region, Taganrog, street Petrovsky 15, sq. 129. Thanks, yours faithfully Victoria

Pleasure Victoria :-) - 347922 - is that the code? Does it go at the end of the address or the beginning?

Would this be right:

Victoria Barenko

The Rostov Region

Tananrog

Street Petrovsky 15, sq 129

RUSSIA

????

Or 347922 first??

There are errors - I have corrected them. A correct writing:

Victoria Barvenko

The Rostov Region

Taganrog

Street Petrovskaya 15, sq 129

RUSSIA

Hi Cheryl

my adress, to art-book:

Russia, Rostov Area,

Taganrog

street. Frunze 61, apartament 15, zip-code 347900

Thank you Svetlana - looking forward collaborating with you :-) X

I sent my envelopes containing my part of ASEMIC BOOK # 3 to:

Victoria Barvenko - The Rostov Region – Taganrog - Street Petrovskaya 15, sq 129 – 347922 - Russie
Liliana Bogao  - 8221 Jolima Ave. - Norfolk, VA. 23518 - USA
Pal Csaba - Dobo Katica u, 70/3 - H1192 Budapest - Hongrie
Angie Cope  - Angie & Snooky - 225 S. Summit Dr - Port Washington WI 53074 - USA
Roger Dewint - 170 rue Engeland - B-1180-bruxelles - belgium
"E" - 38 grande rue - 02300 Guivry - France
Diane Keys  - 407 S Liberty St - Elgin - IL - 60120 - USA
Fifi LePew - 207 Oak St. - McKinney, TX 75069 - U.S.A.
KDJ - 1224 Lake Margaret Drive - Orlando - FL - 32806- USA
Heather Miller - 57 park lodge gardens - 369 berea road - Bulwer - Durban - Afrique du Sud
Bruno Neiva  -  C/Barrera 20-2° - 15001 A Coruna - Espagne
Cheryl Penn - 6 Kiaat close - Glen Anil - 4051 - Afrique du Sud
Svetlana Pesetskaya - Russia - Rostov Area - Taganrog - street Frunze 61 - apartament 15 - zip 347900 - Russie
Frieder Speck - Luise Kiesselbach Platz 22 - 81377 München - Allemagne
Marie Wintzer - Wakoshi Chuo 2-9-8-402 - Saitama 351-0113 - Japan

Dead line for Book # 3End July too??? I know that may appear quick, but by the looks of things most of you are well on your way?  That leaves 6 - 7 weeks - that enough time??? I think so, but if there's rioting in the ranks I'll reconsider ;-) XXX

The last participant

Nadine Wendell Mojica - 10756 Blix Street #209 North - Hollywood - CA - 91602-1370 - USA

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service