.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure...me want something from the Land-Down-Under :-)

Oh..."Greek Lovers" here is the name of the pizza with olives and feta cheese

...how many should I order sent to you Viz? hee,hee,heee!

No thanks, sounds too salty. I don't think pizza's gonna cut it anyway. :-(

?? I'm not sure that I understand this A&S. but..

..of course you can chime in.

In fact, don't be modest...

...ring the bells BIG AND LOUD!

And they might get heard in the Land of Oz/

Pizza will help, surely, Vizma, if you wash it down with enough vino rosso.

Or just the vino rosso, and forget about the pizza?

Yep, vino rosso. You've got the idea. I don't know what Angie is talking about either...maybe she needs more wine?

We ALL need more wine!

The vendange/grape picking has begun here. Anybody want a job?

I'm going to Holland tomorrow, and so my contribution for the next 12 days or so will be to reduce the stocks of Dutch and Belgian beer.

The wine  can wait until I get back...

Hello Vizma! I am in Holland with my son who is still recoveifng from the few weeks he spent living under your house. He has fond memories of the didgeredoo music you played for him, and the kangaroo bones you so graciously fed him. His doctor says that if he keeps responding to treatment he will be released back ionto soicety -- and possiblySA --ion the next few years. Good news!

Oh I'd completely forgotten about him living under the house!! Ah, now I get it, I was wondering where those heavily gnawed roo bones came from. My sister must've been feeding him while I was away. Glad to hear that he's somewhat ok. What sort of treatment is he having? Electrotherapy?

Stephanie Blake is having Arac staying as a guest in her dungeon, I think she called it. She has her making mail art down there, that's why she's been so prolific lately and why we haven't heard much from Arac.

Send me a bottle of Bols if you get the chance. Cheers!

And Bols to you, too! (These Striner greetings are  so quaint)

How could you have forgotten me? he asks. Hed was traumatised, but seems to be getting better. 

I watched him having his 'treatment 'last night, and it went like this -- 4 or 5 beers, many cigarettes, a large portion of chips with peanut butter sauce, and then  one of the fattest joints ever.

I hope Arac survives her visit to Sterphanie, and, of course, vice versa. I am meeting Suus in Mokkum for a pint of Guinness or three in a few days time.

Bols, baby, Bols!

Val in Maastricht

Viz, Arac, Niklas, et al!

Tomorrow is Daniel The Bear's Birthday: have any of you heard from him since he joined the big wide bujsiness world nd started sitting behind a desk?

Shall we send Viz's sister to see if he is OK?

No, but when I met Arac in NY I asked her if Bear would be dropping by on his way to a meeting in a helicopter and having Champagne with us, but she said he was too busy for that. What could possibly be more important than having Champagne with me and Arac? Geez. Some people...

So the Bear has dumped you (and arac), too.

You're not doing too well these dyas, methinks>

Things can only get better -- come to Sigean! 

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service