I will place all the envelopes I receive and replies HERE!!! THANK YOU to all of you who are ZALOP-ing with me :-) X

Views: 407

Replies to This Discussion

First envelope arrived - from John M Bennett - THANX OnWord - FAB!! :-) X

Second ZALOP envelope - from KDJ - THANK YOU - I am CHUFFED!!! :-) X

Even the backs are FAB!!!  JMB top KDJ bottom  :-) X

FOR SURE!!! Blog coming up - when life dies down - so clever - thank you !!! :-) X
EEEK! No WAY !!!!! :-)))) X
Beautiful work coming out of your project, CP-SA! Kudos to John Bennett. So is it Zalpo (Zalop Poetry)? Or Fluxpo (Fluxus Poetry)? Or just Oh No!

working on a new envelope where I am using the new ZALOP stamp for the first time. The Zalop collection you started will grow quite rapidly when people are aware of your collecting this. Would make a wonderful exhibition one of these days for shure too.

My stamp making skills are minimal :-(! I have two more envelopes to photograph - with replies - HOPEFULLY tomorrow.  As my envelopes will leave I am taking photographs and making a book (am I THAT predictable!?) of photographs - but for sure the reply envelopes  will be exhibited.  Fluxus in the main passed South Africa by... what can I say... so I'm doing my best :-) - OF COURSE I will be making ZALOPY, ZALOPAS and it looks like ZALOPU envelopes as mail art for quite a while until I get a FAB collection :-) - Ruud - thanks for this part of your Score - its been GREAT!!! :-) X

P.S. DVS - SEND ME YOUR ENVELOPE ALREADY!!! XXX

NEW ONE!!! YAY!

And For FLUXUS Ruud - ZALOPY with attendant fragrance and Score

AND

I thought NO-ONE was listening to me :-( - then these two arrived - one from LMF and one from Angie Cope - THANK YOU!!! An Ether hug for you :-) X

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service