The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper

Founder:
Martha Stuart
Administration:
Katerina Nikoltsou, Dean of Asemics
Diane Keys, Minister of Propaganda, Student Ambassador
Snooker the Amazing Mail-art Dog, Dean of Men
David Stafford, Dean of Women
De Villo Sloan
Current Students:
Sue Bowen
Dark wall
Diane Keys 
Katerina Nikoltsou
KDJ
My Life As A Collage
Austin Wills James
Applications still being accepted! Post your work in the MSSAWP discussion thread!
Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art facilities put you an environment that will be very similar to your first big job after graduation
What are you waiting for? Let's roll!
"Why put off today what you can do tomorrow?"
- Martha Stuart (advice to John Lennon and Yoko Ono during the recording of Revolution #9)
Our faculty and staff are here to serve you!

Views: 1413

Replies to This Discussion

The world is definately ending soon. These are a steal at $70

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120687335218...

I'm pleased to announce the Martha Stuart School is developing an apprenticeship program with a world-famous taxidermist. Soon... this could be you!

Everyone, let's welcome My Life As A Collage as a student newly admitted to the Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper. Her work is outstanding. I'm not sure if she intended to apply, but she is accepted. We've had a dip in enrollment since Diane Keys linked us to an international terrorist organization. Of course, we are not.
Okay. this is great. And completely freaky at the same time. Poster-child for the conspiracy theorists and privacy advocAtes worldwide. stop staring at me!!
Big Brother is Watching.
We have this question about whether to use the Sand Police at Martha Stuart. They did put an end to the May Art Strike quickly. I think we probably don't want them in the long run.
To save money I have replaced the Sandpolice with campus security guards. They mostly keep 24 hour watch on Dark Wall, being the resident anarchist. But his controversial graffiti wallpaper design has found a small but loyal cult following.
I completely second that Katerina. Is there a campus welcome committee? We have Big Brother and the Big Bad Wolf it looks like.

Dark Wall is doing great! He says he can't wait to get back to Martha Stuart. Could we give him a warm welcome when he returns? You tried to expel him a few minutes after his acceptance last time.

MAN!!! Dark Wall - you look like ZALOP!!! Poor thing :-(

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service