The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper

Founder:
Martha Stuart
Administration:
Katerina Nikoltsou, Dean of Asemics
Diane Keys, Minister of Propaganda, Student Ambassador
Snooker the Amazing Mail-art Dog, Dean of Men
David Stafford, Dean of Women
De Villo Sloan
Current Students:
Sue Bowen
Dark wall
Diane Keys 
Katerina Nikoltsou
KDJ
My Life As A Collage
Austin Wills James
Applications still being accepted! Post your work in the MSSAWP discussion thread!
Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art facilities put you an environment that will be very similar to your first big job after graduation
What are you waiting for? Let's roll!
"Why put off today what you can do tomorrow?"
- Martha Stuart (advice to John Lennon and Yoko Ono during the recording of Revolution #9)
Our faculty and staff are here to serve you!

Views: 1418

Replies to This Discussion

My first projext. Asemic pants!

Wow DW. This is really inspired. By what? I don't know, but it seems only natural that asemic wallpaper would transition into Asemic Fashion! You're a genius. So glad they took us back.  Who doesn't love cordurouy? Is this the summer, fall or winter line? It looks a little like a wild night at the frat house

You didn't go to Northwestern. You went to

I went to Northwestern and then I went to Hell--but I've said too much already...
thx dk - the asemic pants have some bugs in em. really stiff when you put them on and they tend to freeze
DW is a real teacher's pet isn't he? I DO love his menswear though.  I think we should pitch the shredpo sports line to  Office Supply Companies for their employee uniforms. 
FAB new asemic clothing designs! Shredpo and more classic asemic styles. Martha Stuart must be beaming in heaven for sure. Kat, I don't know how you will manage both your art and administrative functions. Perhaps Sue Bowen would like to fill an Assistant Dean of Asemics spot? Onward Holy Rollers!

Dear Ramone and Stubs, That Rosetta Stone has really worked wonders for you.  You told me you only speak English and the language of love. Another lie I suppose.  I don't plan to visit anytime soon. I am very busy with school, which I take VERY seriously.  I wish you all the best-twisted or not, but I can not be seen with you in public anymore.

yours truly

DK

Hola DK, Stubbs y yo estamos orgullosos de ustedes. Usted es un pez gordo en la Escuela Asemic Fondos. Estamos en la Florida. Tal vez usted puede visitarnos. Vamos a visitarpronto. Mis mejores deseos, Ramone y Stubbs

Are Lucy and Ethel alumni of your fine institution? 

Signed..

Curious in Crockett

Dear Patty Davidson, t

The truth is no one has actually earned a degree from Martha Stuart yet.

Lucille Ball does bear a striking resemblance to out founder Martha Stuart, although I believe he was a brunette, which was what sparked the brawl with Mick Ronson on the David Bowie tour. Mick Ronson had very nice blond hair; that's what matters when you are a rock star. Martha always used to tell us, "No bad hair days allowed!"

That's actually Desi Arnez with Lucille Ball in the picture, I believe. We could award them honorary degrees if you think it would have any benefit for our school.

Thank you!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service