This is where you can place one or two of your images so we can all get excited about your work!!! I am also placing these two photo's in answer to the questions regarding binding - I hope this makes it clearer? Front page - size A5.  Each set is hand worked. I know "E" is done, so I hope we will see some images??

Views: 241

Replies to This Discussion

"E"  I can't believe you are finished already!  WOW!
I'm loving the previews already. Congrats to E and Mim - very distinctive work. I agree with you, Bruno

Any work from either of you two??? :-)))

History will be made - I think so, for sure I think so :-) 

Here is where I am right now.  Today is embellish page one day.  Lots more to do.  Waiting for ink to dry.............so can do some more.  Still have to breakdown more paper and............

WOW and wow :-)  Are you sending originals or copies? Or a bit of both???
Bruno, Cheryl,  Thanks to both of you for your support!  You are "good people", as we say here south of the Mason Dixon line.
A bit of both for me.  This is an original painting, which I printed and I am embellishing.  Each person will receive their own Asemic message, so maybe you can say all original, None will be eactly the same,  In other words each one will be a one of a kind.. 
i like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my front page , lots of cut and paste, all will be originals. Starting to see asemic writing every where, is thatt normal? lol
Roberto, This is wonderful!  An that speaks asemic!  I just love it.  And I love the paper to turned me on to a while back.  Some of that is being used in this project.
Antique asemic scroll pieces.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service