"E" - thank you for the work involved in finding these addresses - much appreciated :-)

Please will everyone check and let us know if there are any changes to be made.

SORRY BUT THERE IS A CHANGE TO THIS LIST:

Roger De Wint will not be participating but Katerina is taking his place.

Katerina Nikoltsou
Glinou 20 Harilaou
Thessaloniki 54249 GREECE

Victoria Barvenko - The Rostov Region – Taganrog - Street Petrovskaya 15, sq 129 – 347922 - Russia

Liliana Bogao  - 8221 Jolima Ave. - Norfolk, VA. 23518 - USA
Pal Csaba - Dobo Katica u, 70/3 - H1192 Budapest - Hongrie
Angie Cope  - Angie & Snooky - 225 S. Summit Dr - Port Washington WI 53074 - USA

Dark Wall c/o  P O Box 1314, Auburn, New York 13021 U.S.A.

"E" - 38 grande rue - 02300 Guivry - France
Diane Keys  - 407 S Liberty St - Elgin - IL - 60120 - USA
Fifi LePew - 207 Oak St. - McKinney, TX 75069 - U.S.A. 
KDJ - 1224 Lake Margaret Drive - Orlando - FL - 32806- USA

Heather Miller 57 Park Lodge Gardens, 369 Berea Road, Durban 4001
Cheryl Penn - 6 Kiaat close - Glen Anil - 4051 - South Africa
Svetlana Pesetskaya - Russia - Rostov Area - Taganrog - street Frunze 61 - apartament 15 - zip 347900 - Russia
Frieder Speck - Luise Kiesselbach Platz 22 - 81377 München - Allemagne, Germany

Nadine Wendell-Mojica 10756 Blix St. #209 North Hollywood, CA 91602 USA

Marie Wintzer - Wakoshi Chuo 2-9-8-402 - Saitama 351-0113 - Japan

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

Katerina - YES! Waiting with prescribed impatience... Angie - he said he was posting about a week ago - so will still be at least another week - but hold on if you're worried :-) X
Angie, I read that Pal said he is sending...me thinks to those of whom he has received. So I sent to him in the hope that he will send to me. We shall see!
Angie - hello - I said somewhere in the comments that I will forward work - so for sure I will send yours to Dark Wall?
i sent all mine before the change. Is Roger sending any back? then I don't have one to send to Kat I dont think.
Well, I'm sorry but I'll rush one to Greece and to Dark Wall. Didn't see this post.
Also I've not received from  Pal or Liliana. I thought I had a current list for #3.It would be nice to get back the one sent to Roger
E - you have a full first book??? FAB!!!! Thats great! - On-line champagne for anyone?
Asemics off to Katerina and Dark Wall!
Hey Nadine - I have asked Roger to send me the ones he receives - and he says he will - thank you for sending to Katerina and Dark Wall :-) X

I have received chapters Asemic #3 from:

1. Е

2.Сheryl Penn

3. Nadine Wendell

4.Heather Miller

5.Angie&Snooky

6.Marcia Cirillo

7.Diane Keys

8.KDG
9.Svetlana Pesetskaya

10. Katerina Nikoltsou

All many thanks)) excellent work, I am happy to participate in this project))

Victoria - glad to see your collection is growing! :-) X
Oo, yes)))))) growing-growing)))))))) I'm very glad toо))))

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service