"E" - thank you for the work involved in finding these addresses - much appreciated :-)

Please will everyone check and let us know if there are any changes to be made.

SORRY BUT THERE IS A CHANGE TO THIS LIST:

Roger De Wint will not be participating but Katerina is taking his place.

Katerina Nikoltsou
Glinou 20 Harilaou
Thessaloniki 54249 GREECE

Victoria Barvenko - The Rostov Region – Taganrog - Street Petrovskaya 15, sq 129 – 347922 - Russia

Liliana Bogao  - 8221 Jolima Ave. - Norfolk, VA. 23518 - USA
Pal Csaba - Dobo Katica u, 70/3 - H1192 Budapest - Hongrie
Angie Cope  - Angie & Snooky - 225 S. Summit Dr - Port Washington WI 53074 - USA

Dark Wall c/o  P O Box 1314, Auburn, New York 13021 U.S.A.

"E" - 38 grande rue - 02300 Guivry - France
Diane Keys  - 407 S Liberty St - Elgin - IL - 60120 - USA
Fifi LePew - 207 Oak St. - McKinney, TX 75069 - U.S.A. 
KDJ - 1224 Lake Margaret Drive - Orlando - FL - 32806- USA

Heather Miller 57 Park Lodge Gardens, 369 Berea Road, Durban 4001
Cheryl Penn - 6 Kiaat close - Glen Anil - 4051 - South Africa
Svetlana Pesetskaya - Russia - Rostov Area - Taganrog - street Frunze 61 - apartament 15 - zip 347900 - Russia
Frieder Speck - Luise Kiesselbach Platz 22 - 81377 München - Allemagne, Germany

Nadine Wendell-Mojica 10756 Blix St. #209 North Hollywood, CA 91602 USA

Marie Wintzer - Wakoshi Chuo 2-9-8-402 - Saitama 351-0113 - Japan

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

A sympathetic ear - THANK YOU :-)))) - thank you to for  forwarding to Katerina :-) X

No word from Liliana yet? There was a comment from Pal, so I sent his copy on today. Hope we hear from everyone!

Thanks Marcia for sending...now I wait, patiently, for snail mail to do its thang! ;-)

KDJ - hello :-) -as I understand it Pal is SENDING to those people because he has received from them? Labyrinthine - YES!!! :-)))X
Hi there. my asemics to DARK WALL was returned! Says address unknown!
Heather - send to me - I will forward with the rest of the stuff I have for him.  Hope the move and everything went fine :-) X

Great will do. Is it the wrong address? the move is still going!!!! so frustrated. My mum is staying with my aunt in La dermaine in hillcrest. her dog is being a real pain in the small simplex. we are waiting for the house to be lodged still. poor cats in cattery. I just want to move!!! Thanks for asking!

Good luck with all that - yip, sounds nightmarish :-( - congrats on getting your asemics out :-) - Dark Walls address changed somewhere in the milieu - or better still, just post it to the proper address - its in the list - you decide :-) X
Lucky you KDJ - thats a few more than me! :-) X
Cheryl, thank you for correcting the Dark wall address problem. Mail to Dark wall (my son's IUOMA account that I share with him) was going to the post office in Aurora, NY, and we did not realize it was being returned. Please send anything for DW to Dark wall c/o De Villo Sloan/ PO Box 1314/ Auburn, New York 13021/ USA. Things seem to be arriving there OK. Sorry for any inconvenience.
NO WAYS!!!! I'm SO JEALOUS!!!! Lucky you :-) X
OK Angie - well spotted - yes! :-) X
Yay! The little village post office here by the seaside really did a good job of getting my Asemics16 #3 out in the mail! Glad to see that many have received it...(patience, patience SA!). Still no word from Liliana and I am still holding one opy. I see that "E" got mine, and many others...he is posting all the boekies he is participating in. Wow, what a great collection that will be!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service