"E" - thank you for the work involved in finding these addresses - much appreciated :-)

Please will everyone check and let us know if there are any changes to be made.

SORRY BUT THERE IS A CHANGE TO THIS LIST:

Roger De Wint will not be participating but Katerina is taking his place.

Katerina Nikoltsou
Glinou 20 Harilaou
Thessaloniki 54249 GREECE

Victoria Barvenko - The Rostov Region – Taganrog - Street Petrovskaya 15, sq 129 – 347922 - Russia

Liliana Bogao  - 8221 Jolima Ave. - Norfolk, VA. 23518 - USA
Pal Csaba - Dobo Katica u, 70/3 - H1192 Budapest - Hongrie
Angie Cope  - Angie & Snooky - 225 S. Summit Dr - Port Washington WI 53074 - USA

Dark Wall c/o  P O Box 1314, Auburn, New York 13021 U.S.A.

"E" - 38 grande rue - 02300 Guivry - France
Diane Keys  - 407 S Liberty St - Elgin - IL - 60120 - USA
Fifi LePew - 207 Oak St. - McKinney, TX 75069 - U.S.A. 
KDJ - 1224 Lake Margaret Drive - Orlando - FL - 32806- USA

Heather Miller 57 Park Lodge Gardens, 369 Berea Road, Durban 4001
Cheryl Penn - 6 Kiaat close - Glen Anil - 4051 - South Africa
Svetlana Pesetskaya - Russia - Rostov Area - Taganrog - street Frunze 61 - apartament 15 - zip 347900 - Russia
Frieder Speck - Luise Kiesselbach Platz 22 - 81377 München - Allemagne, Germany

Nadine Wendell-Mojica 10756 Blix St. #209 North Hollywood, CA 91602 USA

Marie Wintzer - Wakoshi Chuo 2-9-8-402 - Saitama 351-0113 - Japan

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

Dark Wall - is your address right here? Mail is being returned to participants?  I'm certain you want your contributions! :-) X
If anyone has not received # 3 from me please let me know.
I hope you all got the note that Roger is not participating. There was a language miscommunication which as we all know can VERY easily happen. I am REALLY sorry for the inconvenience :-(  I will copy and post to Katerina my pages I have received. Those of you who have NOT posted - PLEASE NOTE NAME CHANGE - AND - Yes, I'm having a bit of a yell!!!! IF there is ANYONE else who is going to pull out, please speak up NOW - NOT when everyone has posted!!

Wow! That was fast ;-) Ok, glad ya awl like the idea that I "jumped" in...

('guess i cannot back out now;-)

Now then, anyone want to come out to the Greek seaside and help me cut-n-paste.

(And I do mean with scissors and UHU glue...nothing digital here!)

I am looking forward to receiving Victoria's piece - the Russian gals have done AMAZING things by the sounds of it :-) X

Ready, set, goooo...have spent the weekend under-the-olive-tree and have completed 16 boekies. Now to address envelopes and hopefully all in tomorrow's, August 1st mailing. 

Has anyone received Asemics 16 No.3 from Liliana Bogoa in Norfolk, VA?

Anyone know if Pal Csaba is sending from Hungary?

Should I wait yet before sending these out???

Hello Katerina and Angie - I have tried on numerous occasions to get hold of both those two artists - with no luck. Hold your pieces for them - I have posted mine - a WHILE back - so hopefully someone will ask what they are for.

Beginnings of Asemic 16 #3...now completed and will mail all tomorrow except to Pal and Liliana.

Will have to be in the mail tomorrow, august 2nd, too many people in line for pension checks at village post office today first-of-month. Happy New Month to all: KALO MINA! (Packet to Pal and Liliana on hold...)

SnookyDog, you are really bow-WOWing ;-)

Yep, MomCat made a special 16 #3 rubber stamp, just for fun!

ok this is a bit confusing. I already posted to Pal, Liliana & Roger. Since the PostOffice sent back DW's I forwarded it to Katerina. Maybe Roger can forward his to DW instead of Cheryl? Maybe they didn't like his new appellation? Otherwise I think I can scrounge up another chapter for DW.
Marcia - dont feel alone - this IS confusing!!! I have asked Roger to return his received asemics to me - so dont worry about D.W. - I will forward him a copy once they arrive. Pal and Liliana - I am HOPING they still respond!
I know - you have FOUR books to deal with!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service