All Discussions Tagged 'mail' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail Art ’Black and White’ Egg Project 2024

Mail Art ’Black and White’ Egg Project 2024   Dear Artist Colleague! If You send me a Black & White Mail Art Egg letter, I will send on…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

13 Feb 29
Reply by M. Mouser DiGerlando

Mail Art call "VINE / WINE"

Hello! I invite you to the international Mail Art project dedicated to the theme “VINE / WINE”, organized by the ECHORAMA Association,  exp…

Started by Laura Chiarello

0 Feb 13

Is there a group of collage artists?

Hi All, I've recently joined and am looking for other collage artist who would like to swap collage-based correspondence art. I've attached…

Started by Margarete Miller

3 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Robyn Banks

"LEX-ICON" mail art call 2017 from Greece

LEX-ICON mail art project by mellifera 1.PICK UP A WORD THAT EXPRESSES YOURSELF, YOUR ARTWORK, YOUR SITUATION, YOUR DREAM OR NIGHTMARE, YOU…

Started by Chorianopoulou Maria

0 Dec 16, 2016

Barudaks! International Mail Art, Theme : Children

Cultures in around the world are different each other, but we can make them unique when mixing them together. Also, Indonesia has diversity…

Started by Pandu Purwadi

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Annihilating Angel

Mail Art Egg Project 2016

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 5th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Jan 28, 2016

Children's Art

Is there an age restriction for participating in IUOMA? My 7-year-old grandson is fascinated by the Add & Passes, collaborative books,…

Started by Terry Owenby

26 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Terry Owenby

I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe theme:" Woman Fashion"

English Version. To participate in the “I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe” You are kindly invited to participate in the…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

I CONVOCATORIA INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE CORREO DE LA GALERIA DE ARTE GETAFE Tema: “MODA MUJER"

Participar en la I CONVOCATORIA INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE CORREO DE LA GALERIA DE ARTE GETAFE Invitamos a participar de la I Convocatoria Int…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

0 Mar 9, 2015

Egg project 2015

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 4th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Jan 20, 2015

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service