Suus in Mokum's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's the post mafia! And then they complain that people don't send postcards! Baaaah…"

Suus in Mokum replied Oct 22, 2013 to Aussie 90cent price rise per item sent.

85 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by vizma bruns

"Great blog! I like to doodle during boring meeting... Or when the network is down ;))"

Suus in Mokum replied Jan 8, 2013 to Who Does Mail Art at Work? I Do and Here's Proof!!!

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by jon foster

"Hopefully someone sends you a new (bedazzled) hat soon!"

Suus in Mokum replied May 11, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Ahaaaa! Don't think we have such a modern apparaatski already in Amsterdam. Still ne…"

Suus in Mokum replied May 10, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"sorry for asking... too lazy to google... what is a bedazzler?"

Suus in Mokum replied May 9, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Wooooow, a real vintage Johan Cruyff shirt. From the legendary year 1974? As the gre…"

Suus in Mokum replied May 9, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Queensday on april 30-st ;)) I am sure I have to visit Hema this week, hihi."

Suus in Mokum replied Apr 17, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service