Emily Kays's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You all really have quite the collection going on!"

Emily Kays replied Oct 4, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Nadine Wendell-Mojica

"I must say, I do enjoy discovering things. Mail Art was a fantastic thing for me to…"

Emily Kays replied Oct 2, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

"I am twenty-one, twenty-two in March, and I am definitely looking forward to finding…"

Emily Kays replied Oct 2, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

"I really wish I would be organized enough to keep electronic files that organized, b…"

Emily Kays replied Oct 1, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

"More fantastic ideas. I like the idea of keeping them in a book, but I wouldn't want…"

Emily Kays replied Sep 27, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

"I really, really like the blank book idea. I'll have to keep that one in mind..."

Emily Kays replied Sep 25, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

"Okay, thank you! Like I said, I was curious to see what some of you did; I like the…"

Emily Kays replied Sep 22, 2012 to What do you do with the mail art you receive?

33 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service