andytgeezer's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I also find the need to reach out to those incarcerated and suffering to be a really…"

andytgeezer replied Dec 13, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan McAllister

"Another challenge could be to keep making mailart until Andy finishes, which may tak…"

andytgeezer replied Dec 3, 2011 to What can y'all do when 365 is finished?

6 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Amy Irwen

"Or you can do a Dewi and bring on 1000!"

andytgeezer replied Dec 3, 2011 to What can y'all do when 365 is finished?

6 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Amy Irwen

"That's a great idea Tinne. I'll see if I can get the suggestion up on my site at www…"

andytgeezer replied Dec 1, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"I'm also getting this - have been for a while. Wonder when ing will fix this"

andytgeezer replied May 8, 2011 to Adding photos from Flickr - receiving an error message.

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Sharondipity Rutherford

"I work at a university and have thus got access to some of the finest academic minds…"

andytgeezer replied Mar 2, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"Thanks Erica that's really helpful! I think I'll put my money where my mouth is and…"

andytgeezer replied Mar 1, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"Ah I hadn't thought of that Erica. Can you tell me where you find out about the acti…"

andytgeezer replied Mar 1, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"I'm sure that there are many outsiders, and I think that the beauty of mailart is th…"

23 Jun 12, 2012

"Thanks Laurence. I have been considering talking to the art therapy department at my…"

andytgeezer replied Feb 27, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service