Ilya Semenenko-Basin's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! This old and eternally relevant post has come to life and has been updated!"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Apr 5 to a knuckle-dragging neanderthal of a newb, is nonplussed

11 Apr 5
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"If I hadn't photographed my own collages, I wouldn't be able to post reproductions o…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Feb 6 to Documentation of sent Mail Art

7 Feb 9
Reply by maha

"Yes and no. I don't keep a super-perfect archive, instead I do this: 1. I take photo…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Feb 4 to Documentation of sent Mail Art

7 Feb 9
Reply by maha

"Elvio, hai ricevuto qualcosa da me? In caso contrario, ti invierò un collage nei pro…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Feb 3 to INVIATE TANTE RICEVUTE POCHE!

4 Feb 12
Reply by ELVIO PETRECCA

"Ilya Semenenko-Basin   P.O. Box  99  Moscow  119048  Russia  "

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 23 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"That's great!   Congratulazioni."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Sep 28, 2023 to Mostra Collettiva Internazionale /LiberaMente, Is Contemporary Art a Prison? a cura di Sandro Bongiani

1 Sep 28, 2023

"The A9 envelope is 1.46 x 2.05 inches. At the same time , the artwork should be 8x5…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Sep 10, 2023 to Sugar Cube Zine an ongoing mail art call!

17 Sep 10, 2023

"Yuri Gik presented artifacts from his extensive archive. He received these art piece…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Aug 30, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"I'll add a few more words to what I said a few days ago. I was prompted to return to…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Aug 26, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"Here, in the "Forum / Mail-Art Discussions" section, there are two or three discussi…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Aug 18, 2023 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service