John M. Bennett's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in!  watch yr mail john"

John M. Bennett replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Great - Thanks,  De Villo! john"

John M. Bennett replied Apr 21, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Spam Radio Head "

John M. Bennett replied Jan 10, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Samuel Montalvetti

"PS: the pages you post here are magnificent! john"

John M. Bennett replied Dec 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"So are there specs yet for the new project?  couldn;t find them the other day... john"

John M. Bennett replied Dec 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Dáme tu dirección postal y te mando otro ejemplar.  Escríbeme a bennettjohnm@gmail.c…"

John M. Bennett replied May 24, 2011 to Chapter K (26 Project) Kako Nebuloso by John M. Bennett

12 May 25, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Still missing quite a few:   A   F  J  K  L  O  U  V  X   My address is (in case you…"

John M. Bennett replied Mar 25, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"AHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAH!!!!"

John M. Bennett replied Jan 31, 2011 to Chapter A (26 Project) by De Villo Sloan

8 May 24, 2011
Reply by Rosa Gravino

"KAKAAKAAAKAAAAKAAAAAKAAAAAAKAAAAAAAK!!!!!"

John M. Bennett replied Jan 31, 2011 to Chapter K (26 Project) Kako Nebuloso by John M. Bennett

12 May 25, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Here are a couple of " i" s for you - John M. Bennett"

John M. Bennett replied Jan 5, 2011 to Photocopies of Project 26 - Letter i - Lesley Magwood Fraser

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service