Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the piccy, VizVoz! How do we know that your pins are OK? The last I heard…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 14, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"My choice is Vizma wearing Val's tights in her car; The sight of that will probably…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Dear Annon, Thanks for the kisses -- 3 of them. At last you are sharing your love fo…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Well, you have 5 cars but not one of them is a Porsche, alas, so we might have to re…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 13, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Did you get my Police Chief message???????? No-one at all has responded, which makes…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 11, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Oh no, the last thing I need is a dairy. I'd have to get up to milk the cows, and th…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 11, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"No ....we have to stay here, cos not all ASI folks are Vizz'n'Val followers AND ASI…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 10, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Please cut the crust off for me. I like my egg mayonaise and cucumber sandwiches on…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 10, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"I'm now working on the Mail Art version of Magna Carta. It will take me the next 15…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to Mail Art Bill's Constitutional Rights

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by vizma bruns

"You can't always get what you want. I speak to them every morning when we all get ou…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-januari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service