Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, just think: I'm sweet 16 and never been kissed. I can say no more. Just wait…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 23, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Dear Cara, amongst  things I NEVER do is YouBoob. Others include Fartbook, Twotter,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 22, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Only 43?! I suppose we Oldies but Goldies might be accused of child snatching or wha…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour Varac! I tried, and failed, to convince Vizma a long while ago that my pater…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"I know that there are time differences between Oz/Europe/& the US, and we are no…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Thankyou caraVan/naVarac. The 29th it is. That's the same birthdate as my sister, wh…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Remind us please, when your birthday is...29 March??? I need to know so that I can a…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Barry is going to write his memoirs, I would have written Sigean on your piece sans…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Ah ha! It's a Honey Trap then. I I don't know what Mrs Vear might say to that. Here'…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 21, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"G'day Possum Sheila! Are you going to send me another envelope soon? I've started ma…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 21, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service