jon foster's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, hello. I teach at a community college kind of in the middle of the state call…"

jon foster replied Aug 30, 2011 to Anyone Want to Trade Found Stuff?

25 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by jon foster

"I'm always excited to receive things from South Africa. I'll add you to my found lis…"

jon foster replied Aug 29, 2011 to Anyone Want to Trade Found Stuff?

25 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by jon foster

"Wow that sounds amazing. I found a couple websites that are mostly found photos and…"

jon foster replied Aug 29, 2011 to Anyone Want to Trade Found Stuff?

25 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by jon foster

"I had a couple great trips but its nice to be back at work. Today was nothing but wo…"

jon foster replied Aug 16, 2011 to Wanna Trade Some Mail?

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Melissa Hanlon

"That sounds amazing De Villo. As soon as I get stuff together I'll let you know and…"

jon foster replied Apr 23, 2011 to Anyone want to trade one of their “larger” more “worked” works, with one of mine?

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

"Hey Kiera, I don't care what you'd make, I'm sure that anything you'd make would be…"

jon foster replied Apr 23, 2011 to Anyone want to trade one of their “larger” more “worked” works, with one of mine?

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

"Not that much bigger, maybe 8 X 10 or something similar since I have to mail them to…"

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

"Alright, that sounds great. I will let you know when I've completed some "bigger" st…"

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

"Slowly, yes, for sure! When you first wrote that I thought about how great living in…"

jon foster replied Apr 19, 2011 to Anyone want to trade one of their “larger” more “worked” works, with one of mine?

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

"I would be honored to trade a larger piece with you. Please make anything you'd like…"

jon foster replied Apr 19, 2011 to Anyone want to trade one of their “larger” more “worked” works, with one of mine?

14 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by K Pannell

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service