1. Art is over! If you want it. There is no more art to be made. Art and artist are voided.
2. Nonceptual art is transparent, the art of the unintended, whatever is happening, has happened, and will happen. Circumstantial, incidental, and without purpose.
3. Nonceptual art is the art of non-being, of creative annihilation. No credit, no profit, no point. No creator, therefore no art. Plan not to plan and create not to create.
4. Nonceptualism challenges the assumption that art has to be, do or otherwise be conditional on anything at all. It is anything and everything, and therefore non-specific.
5. Ultimate deconstruction of the whole. It doesn’t exist. And never existed. Will not exist.
6. The technique is unconstruction: Deconstruction of the supreme material: nothing, and practice of the easiest process: doing nothing.
7. Nothing is the ultimate deconstruction. Assert the right of nothing to be. Everybody has the right to be nobody and everything has the right to be nothing.
8. There is no art and nobody creating it. Everybody and nobody is an artist. Art is just whoever and whatever is happening. The only valid art is to be. Being as installation.
9. Work not done infers the work done. Not-doing of work voids the necessity of a doer.
10. Remove all conditions. Have no faith, exercise nor discipline, discard all discrimination: Such is the pathless way of nonceptual art. The only true destiny is to no longer be.
11. Undo what is done and unbind what is bound. From undoing to unbeing.
12. Nonceptual art is a response to Death Culture Worship: our culture and civilisation’s insatiable and escalating appetite for its own destruction in various ways and at all levels.
13. The only freedom lies in the ability to not exist. Create from beyond, randomly.
14. Nonceptual art is empty, non-existent. Not a location, but a negation of forms emergent from the chaos of randomised energy interaction, spontaneously organised.
15. Humanity is a lazy traveler, humanity is just something happening.
16. Nonceptual art is just this endless emptiness, the pulse of the function, the corridor of unarticulated energy flux. The first words I AM deny the free play and flux of the energy.
17. Dawn ends with the night. Allow art to end. Begin the adventure. Release this reality and ascend to states of null energy flux. Be more than still.