Jen Staggs's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"That durn atlantic ocean, always getting in the way of my lumpy mailings..."

Jen Staggs replied Jul 20, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"I love that Katerina makes stamps for specific art calls.  It makes her work all the…"

Jen Staggs replied Jul 15, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Yay! It made it!  I got that coin on vacation- a great little treasure from Spain or…"

Jen Staggs replied Jul 15, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Done!!  Just mailed the bunch.  Unfortunately, I just found an "F" sticker that fell…"

Jen Staggs replied Jul 5, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"I'm thinking I can do something saucy with 5-inch heels...meow! "

Jen Staggs replied Jun 21, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"OOh!  Thank you!  That was really helpful- I had been thinking of things named "five…"

Jen Staggs replied Jun 21, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"By the way, no new address, house deal fell through. I'm sad and bitter, but my back…"

Jen Staggs replied Jun 18, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Still working on my five theme...and rounding up 5-cent stamps...must get this right…"

Jen Staggs replied Jun 18, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"I was wondering this myself, I haven't forgotten about our Five Frenzy!"

Jen Staggs replied Jun 7, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"I lived in Houston for four years and the dogs are the best part of that city! Fonzi…"

Jen Staggs replied May 16, 2011 to "Houston, your postmen have a problem"

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service