Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Bonjour Pulos,B Here is the promised collage. The starting point was the 150th anniv…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 13, 2021 to MailTrainArt

147 Jan 22
Reply by Stephanie Lentz Morrison

"I was born and bred in Darlington -- the end point of the first ever passenger railw…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 13, 2021 to MailTrainArt

147 Jan 22
Reply by Stephanie Lentz Morrison

"There has to be a time, in the transient and emphereral world of Mail Art, when one…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 6, 2019 to RAY JOHNSON DOUBLE ADD AND RETURN

30 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Mick Boyle

"Can we nominate 'An Angry Women'? I know one! Val This message is from Valentine M…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Dec 13, 2013 to UNE FEMME EN COLERE - AN ANGRY WOMAN - NEW MAILART PROJECT

5 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Roberto Scala

"Found it, thank you! Please count me in : Val Herman, 1 Rue de la Vieille Fontaine,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 27, 2012 to Target Audience- call for artists

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"I'm hangin in with you, Jayanna, but...what is the call for?? Val"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 26, 2012 to Target Audience- call for artists

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Some of us have nothing whatsoever to do with Farcebook, Twoddle, Yoorboob or any ot…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Nov 3, 2011 to What other lists of Mail Art projects are there?

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service