.Formerly arac'n'kram who "were looking after this site while Vizma has gone walkabout. We look forward to when Viz re-emerges in NY & meets arac. Until then let's keep the show on the road, folksl"

She's back. And so is the Viz'n'Val roadshow.

Views: 2769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, THE Viz spent August 6-7 in Thessaloniki with Katerina! And Zombie Kitty, too.

We had a great time. It was fantastic to meet Vizma and she went the extra mile to get here.

Now she flies back to Rhodes and then later in the week to Riga, Latvia. Happy travels, Viz!

It was such fun with Katerina, I want to go back! Yes Val, I started the swim to Sigean but the call of the octopus on the bbq was too strong, not to mention the ouzo calling me back! Great mini holiday with Kat, next time I'll stay longer! And definitely organise a French sojourn too!Be warned Val and Dean!!!

Hey, it's Viz again!

Katerina is coming to Sigean in October -- why don't you join her??!!

Val

Yes, yes...come Viz to Val in October!

Oct 15-16 I plan to stay in lovely Sigean.

Hello dear people!

Ok, Viz is back in Aussie...but Val is lost amongst the Sea Monsters of Sigean!

sigh.

Oh here I am Katerina! Quite sad that the holiday's over but also happy to be back at the farm. Too cold here and have 2000 photos to upload before I can start mail;art blogs or photos! BUT, I got your sweeeet orange and pink MA and that's cheered me up! Thanks! I'm actually down in the dumps cos, well, I was dumped the minute I got back home. Made some angry revenge mail art, ... 7 pieces last night, but don't know who'd appreciate it and not get offended. I don't want people to think I'm a man hater, because you all know that I just loooove Val! And Dean, and Niklas, and Bear, oh no, he left me too, boo hoo!

Co me here, Viz, & I'll look after you.

Want me to get the lads together and come and  beat up the dumpster?

Aww,yeah, get the lads together!! Ha ha! ThanksVal! I'm all for a Virtual bashing!  I'll be sending one of those artworks to you for sure, the first boy to get one! XXX

Oh, Viz, let me send Ben the Bin to beat up that dumpster.

That's the pits :-( Hop the next plane to Greece....

lots of Greek Lovers here,

and you can lean on Ben the Bin, too.

"Lots of Greek lovers..."

And Katerina's coming to Sigean!

What have I let myself in for now?

Help, Viz, help!

This is the LAST arac'n'kram entry.

This Discussion was set up when Vizma went walkabout.

As she's back in the Land of Oz, we're going back to the original Viz'n'Val Discussion..

Watch the new space....

arac'n'kram

Tha nks for the dumpster support you guys! I had to laugh at Ben the bin! 2 artworks spoken for now, not that Kat asked for one but I'm hoping you want one Kat? Greek lovers on offer? Ok, have them washed and prettied up and sent to my room please. :-)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service