Hey there people, in my spare time (other than mail art) I sit in my livingroom and make really terrible music. The goal is to be funny and I think I can do that. Right now I'm finishing the touches on my new record called NOSTRILS - KNOWS HARE.

I've handmade a layout and all kinds of extra goodies that I thought you guys would be interested in. If you would like one, just give me your address and as soon as I'm finished I will send one out to you.

Just let me know.

Jon aka NOSTRILS

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At 12:13pm on October 9, 2012, yves marauxsaid…   

yves maraux said…  

voici ma proposition : envoie moi du texte , max A4 pour ma revue fenètre ;

tu crois ne pas avoir de texte pret : va quelque part dans le quartier des galeries , collecte quelques propos imprimés interessants pour la revue fenetre !At 7:43pm on October 3, 2012, yves marauxsaid…  

VENIR SUR UN SITE D'ARTISTES POUR ESSAYER LE DIALOGUE AVEC DES AUTISTES ( ou face au bucher des vanités ? )

12:46pm on September 28, 2012, yves marauxsaid… 

At 11:58am on August 12, 2012, yves maraux said…

y a t il un formulaire pour le passeport d'utopia ?

s'il y en a un ou tout autre circulaire , je le reçois à

Bureau de poésie spatiale

7 rue preval - 39110 salins

il s'inscrira dans la revue fenetre .

Thanks for the link Jon.  The songs are funny indeed.  I wrote Kats and once she gets it from the bank valut, she will bring it with her to Paris.

Now what's that stuff that Yves wants?

dean

Thanks so much, glad that you liked them. I'll send you a disc just in case she forgets to bring it along. I have no idea what Yves wants, I'm a dumb American that will have to google translate his French.

Thanks Jon, but Kats says she will bring the CD along with her to Paris, and we might make a cassette for her to take along and give to Val.  You may have to change your name to; "International Nostrils, have hares will travel."

Oh that's great. I would really like if Val could give it a listen...he always has great insight about such things. By the way, I'm going to do something with the "International Nostrils, have hares will trave" slogan. I'll make sure that you receive credit. Sending some stuff out to you later this week. Thanks again.

Yep," Nostrils" is already packed (along with some mail art omens) for Paris....

and we'll see if we can make a copy on a cassette for Hi-Tech Val :-)

It really is getting around!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service