Nancy Bell Scott's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"You must be a genius, Catherine, you found it without the GPS!  "Bister" -- is that…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Aug 11, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Just wrote a reply to you all and it landed smack in the middle of everyone else's.…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"All so helpful, thank you! Frieder, I like how you are "rude" to your pens as I tend…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Thanks everyone, and now new issues: how to keep a simple bamboo dip pen clean and i…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

""Found" pens!  Skybridge!  That idea is huge, and what a great one you made.  So man…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Aug 5, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"This is called "overdoing it," but here is photo of my two fountain pens, which you…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Almost forgot:  soaked and cleaned my two fountain pens thoroughly, and at least one…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Also thanks to Amy, Theresa, and Skybridge -- Skybridge for those excellent sites to…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Thanks for your photo, Catherine, I do love looking at them.  My favorite in how you…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"You look in ultra fine shape with your pen collection, Val/JESweefoo.  I love the li…"

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service