Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry about the house deal! :( Sometimes, they happen that way. Maybe you'll find…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Apr 14, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"No Geraldo Rivera!!!!! ;)"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Apr 14, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"This is the second time comments of mine have gone *poof!* into the ethers here at t…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Apr 13, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Oh, that's too bad! I'd so hoped we could all continue this tradition right on into…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Apr 13, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"What a unique opportunity! I like your "Take 5". Perhaps we could send out 5 to the…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Apr 11, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"Guess I forgot to check back here. Oops! Oh, well. II'll check it out with the rest…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Feb 24, 2011 to Postal History -- Val's latest idea for 2011

8 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"What about author/mail artist extraordinaire, Nick Bantock's birthday? I believe it…"

Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn replied Feb 4, 2011 to Postal History -- Val's latest idea for 2011

8 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service