Thought I'd start a discussion thread here in the meetings group to discuss plans for the big French mailart meetup. Please post plans below

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

It seems that the current attendee list is 

Andy and Elena T Geezer representing the UK

Katerina Nikoltsou representing Greece

Mim and Chuck representing the USA

Scheduled date is 18-19 February 2012

Wow, and now we are having a big Open Studio the 18th Feb. from 6 pm to 9 pm, planned by my husband, the artist, and the reason I am able to be at the Cite, and a woman from Sweden.

We can do our art making before that open studio, at a cafe,  and the next day in the studio.

Good for GO!

Yes...meeting in Paris at the Open Studio (thank you Chuck xxx)

on Saturday, February 18...6 -9 pm

That is Andy and Elena from the UK

Scott/Positively Postal from the UK?

Mim and Chuck from the USA

Katerina  from Greece

Valentine Mark Herman from south France

Dean Marks from Paris

anyone else?????? Come to Paris!

We could meet at the Cite on Saturday, Feb. 18,

about noontime? 2 pm? and go to the cafe and make mail art....

then to the Open Studio  6 -9 pm...

then to wine-tasting and cheese eating at a cafe, again...more making mail art...

then another cafe and more wine tasting..and tra liam...oui! oui!

and then..."Paris after midnight"...is magic!:

To Polidor and meet up with Hemingway and Fitzgerald, and Dali, Man Ray...etc

Hi Kat for the link.  Depending on when people are arriving, I can organize something on Friday night.  I'll hopefully speak to Mim sometime soon for more ideas.

Val says he is coming.

Me and Elena have booked our Eurostar tickets to leave London at 9:31am on Saturday and arrive about midday. We're staying til Monday evening so will miss anything on Friday night.

Scott/PositivelyPostal is confirmed! I called him last night with the train details and he should be booking his ticket by the end of the week! :-)

Hmmm, I might try to be in Paris by that Thursday, late night, so I have the day, and evening of Friday for a walk around St.Michel area...if you plan something for Friday, Dean...I'll be there! Shall we return to visit that "pleasant" lady/owner of the cafe?

We'll see, but I think I can come up with something better.  We'll see who else is around on Friday, and then make plans for the day & night.

Any more folk coming to Paris I wonder. i would LOVE if Ruud could make it I tell you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-oct-2020.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2019   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service