Jennie Hinchcliff's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Awww shucks -- thanks so much for the lovely compliment! This was a fun project to b…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 10, 2011 to Chapter M -- Jennie Hinchcliff/Red Letter Day

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Thank you De Villo -- I love your letter "A"! It sits at the top of the stack, invit…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter A (26 Project) by De Villo Sloan

8 May 24, 2011
Reply by Rosa Gravino

"Rosa -- all the way from Argentina, your booklet has had quite a voyage to the US. B…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter S Project 26 Rosa Gravino Argentina

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Samuel -- as always, wonderful work! I am honored to have this piece in my collectio…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter Y by Samuel Montalvetti (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

3 Mar 9, 2011

"Laurence -- thanks for the fragments of "F"; a really great interpretation! --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"John -- thanks for the letter "K"! :-) --JH"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter K (26 Project) Kako Nebuloso by John M. Bennett

12 May 25, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Katerina -- "Homer" has found a new home stateside, with all of his other alphabet f…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"Letter "B" is amazing and inspired! Thank you so much for sending one my way, as wel…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011

"Thank you so much for your lovely letter "T"; it is such a treat to have as part of…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter T Project 26 PTRZIA TICTAC

9 Mar 9, 2011

""Maximum Susanna" indeed! Thank you so much for your wonderful booklet; it's good to…"

Jennie Hinchcliff replied Mar 9, 2011 to Chapter Q (26 Project) by Susanna Lakner

12 Mar 9, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service