Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! arrived in Greece today! Thank you, KDJ. Let me post a few pics here, just to t…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 6, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"'Looking good KDJ! You were busy with all the DKult Kits, but seems you are sending…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Mar 1, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Oh, I have been searching the Greek markets for old wooden type, but not found any y…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 29, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Last day of February and I have ALMOST 10 ! I have 9 so far from Vispo Book One: 1.…"

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Thank you, Matthew, your Vispo One arrived in Greece today! Super yellow color and m…"

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Thank you, Janine, for the beautiful happy, blue moon! I'm "leaping" today :-) "

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Those UK gals have got it DONE! Yesterday, Monday, Vispo One from Rebecca Guyver arr…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 21, 2012 to VISPO Book One

88 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Spell chick/ category chick must be sleepin' in SA, whatta ya think, Angie???"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 20, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"OOPS! Cheryl you "crossed over" :-) In Book One: Janine Weiss               In  Book…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Feb 20, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Original collages on Rebecca's envelopes, what a treat! And here is a sneak peek at…"

104 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service