Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Erase the comma after "Glinou"  in my address please,  should read: Katerina Nikolts…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 3, 2011 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Cheryl, this is so "archaeological", dusty-Indiana-Jones style! Fascinating, beautif…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 21, 2010 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Very good idea, Sloan...and Cheryl. I am interested to see how the "Letter" will evo…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 21, 2010 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"oops! no need for the hinge yet, because (as i CAREFULLY read the instructions) ther…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 16, 2010 to Page Sizes and Format for Project 26

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl penn

"Yes, yes, a few may be away for holiday, trips, hit by a virus on thier computer...(…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 15, 2010 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"and why are there 'reserved" letters when it was stated :"first come first served" :…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 15, 2010 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"OMG.....26 copies???? There s this photocopy shop that is going to make a lot of mon…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 14, 2010 to Project 26 notes:

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Karina

"an archaeological find...an excavation of the imagination! How intriguing! I am in f…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 14, 2010 to Project 26 notes:

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Karina

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service