De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the messages. I just received a suggestion I also paste the intro into a…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 28, 2011 to Introduction for the Project 26 Collaborative Book

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Thank you very much Bifidus - we all contribute whatever skills we can possibly brin…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 28, 2011 to Introduction for the Project 26 Collaborative Book

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Hi Laurence, I'm glad Chapter A was included. It was an unusual instance in the enti…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 21, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"Hi Laurence, you should have received chapters A (De Villo Sloan) and K (John Bennet…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 21, 2011 to Missing Letters and Tying up Project 26.

44 May 4, 2011
Reply by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

"Hi Kat, couldn't believe it wasn't here - wanted everyone to see it. Thanks!"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 3, 2011 to Chapter Y by Samuel Montalvetti (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

3 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Yip. ain't seen this in a while. A pinnacle of Western Civil-I-ZationK"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 31, 2011 to Chapter K (26 Project) Kako Nebuloso by John M. Bennett

12 May 25, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Karen, it's OK. This is a place where you and I belong sometimes."

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 10, 2011 to 26 Project Crisis Center - Primal Scream Room

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Exactly SA 26. Glad to have instant approval from the home office. You know I've alw…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 10, 2011 to 26 Project Crisis Center - Primal Scream Room

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Hi Susan, from what I know of your work, these book projects might be interesting to…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 17, 2010 to Waiting List for Project 26 Volume 2

11 May 31, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

"Hi CW, too many typos. Had to start again. I was in TCG project. You make your chapt…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 14, 2010 to Process for making a collaborative mail art book

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service