De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Angie & Snooker! Welcome aboard. I feel a lot better now."

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 6, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"I'm seeing fewer spots now. 14 to be exact Cheryl Penn (SA) De Villo Sloan (USA) Su…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 6, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"spots. I'm seeing spots. 16 left"

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"OK Boss, deja view. Here we go. Looks like so far we have interest from: Sue Mortime…"

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Hi Cheryl, do you know the work of Roberto from Puerto Rico? If we find ourselves wi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2011 to Current Participants for the Asemic Books

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Please note I will make additional copies for broader distribution through the mail-…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 31, 2011 to Current Participants for the Asemic Books

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"This is foundational stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/litsa_spathi/3305447451/in/…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 9, 2011 to Chapter O - by Litsa Spathi

5 May 9, 2011
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Cheryl, "Nobody Sells Her DNA" is a vispo series, one of my favs. Haven't you ever s…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 9, 2011 to Chapter O - by Litsa Spathi

5 May 9, 2011
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Helen, it's gratifying knowing the introduction might be useful to you. It need not…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 29, 2011 to Introduction for the Project 26 Collaborative Book

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"THE PROJECT 26 COLLABORATIVE MAIL-ART BOOK     From December 2010 through April 2011…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 28, 2011 to Introduction for the Project 26 Collaborative Book

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by prettylily

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service