De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Vispoets, these previews are an inspiration. I think these are going to be amaz…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 5, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

""

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 4, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Hi Cathey Bayless, the Vispo Service Desk is understaffed during the holidays. Thank…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 29, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"That's a great context for your work, Cheryl. The choice of artist might be almost a…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 16, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Totally impressive, Cheryl. You've "set the bar high." Just beautiful work. Also - g…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 16, 2011 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Dear visual poetry comrades, I am not attempting Shameless Self-Promotion (SSP). I p…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 13, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Hi Nancy, as I'm learning along with everyone else, visual poetry might be the tough…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 13, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Svetlana Pesetskaya

"Well, DK, that's close to my heart. For me, David's the great visual poet of all tim…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 12, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

"Sorry, spell chick is asleep at the switch again."

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 12, 2011 to Addresses and Confirmation of Participation in VISPO Collaborative Book

81 Jan 4, 2012

"Oy vez! Concept review: We are doing books of visual poetry. So whether you are an…"

81 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service