Ptrzia (TICTAC)'s Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Lesley...i am glad you liked the T and the ATCs...i did not expect they wo…"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Feb 8, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"TICTAC is completed already, I also commented about it few weeks ago on the main dis…"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Feb 7, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011

"Yours'll probably be the first booklet I receive...our postal systems go like rocket…"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Jan 12, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"Compliments, Alfonso, very cool concept! I always send originals too...reason why my…"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Jan 12, 2011 to Letter W from Alfonso Filieri, Italy

5 Mar 9, 2011

""

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Jan 11, 2011 to 26 Project Crisis Center - Primal Scream Room

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Hi Cheryl! Happy new year!! I just noted that on my address for the letter T, a comm…"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Jan 3, 2011 to Current Allocation of Letters as at 15th December 2010

26 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Cheryl, I have a question, just to organize my thoughts. Can this booklet we obtain …"

Ptrzia (TICTAC) replied Dec 16, 2010 to Page Sizes and Format for Project 26

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by cheryl penn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service