cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"I will be away for a few days from Wednesday. If anyone has queries, nows the time!! "

cheryl penn replied Jun 4, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Carina - I make 27 Zines from the pages  I receive and post each of the participants…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 4, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Introduction to Edition #2 Visual Poetry Collaborative Book Project In December 20…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 4, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Bifidus and Alicia - YAY!!! About time the Jones sang again! Many thanks :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Jun 3, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Thank you Katerina and SB :-) - I'm looking forward to RECEIVING your pages!! :-) XX"

cheryl penn replied Jun 2, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hey Suus, yes, 27 pages signed and numbered, preferably double sided, size A 5.  How…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 2, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"NBS - I have a personal preference for thicker paper - BUT I guess thats up to the a…"

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hey Gail  - YES of course - good to have you on board - South African contributors a…"

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hey Fancy Bell - you can do both sides or one - up to you - eg sign and title the ba…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Thank you all :-) - Sue NO PROBLEM - ASK!!! Its generally a lack of clear explanatio…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service