Nancy Bell Scott's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, CP--you got it--my homage attempt was to mix her style with mine (whatever t…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Feb 23, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"Thanks for the uplifting responses, you three--you made my day, yes you did ..."

Nancy Bell Scott replied Feb 22, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"Magnificent Vispo 2 pages are here from Carl T Chew, TICTAC, Skybridge Studios, Sven…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Feb 22, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"Yes, whopping great, Cheryl! A big wow."

Nancy Bell Scott replied Feb 3, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Claire (aka Cleo)

"Come right out and say so next time, Svenja--I'm pretty dense these days! But you kn…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 24, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"That's right, and I can vouch for the truth of what Svenja says about her handwritin…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 24, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"It IS. The page on the right especially knox my sox off, I LOVE it."

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 17, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"Doesn't it? Lisa, these look wonderful and intriguing (like you usually are). Can't…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 16, 2012 to Sneak Previews of VISPO Collaborative Books

104 Mar 30, 2012

"This discussion is a great idea, DVS, thanks. (Love the title!) Here is the Smithson…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 10, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Samuel Montalvetti

"http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1227&bih=6…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 10, 2012 to Spam Radio & Basil Bunting Center for Investigative Mail-Art on Visual Poetry w/ Support from the Fork Lint Academy

17 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Samuel Montalvetti

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service