Many of us try to get what we want from Art.
But Art has feelings, too.
Do we ever think about what Art wants?
Nuria and Bruno have thought about it.
Any other ideas?

Views: 318

Replies to This Discussion

Art is an expression of one's feelings and emotions -- it is an outlet of a person's internal thoughts and aspirations.
This is a big topic in Mail art statements for Ruud
Big topics deal with essential things. What is the essence here?
Modern world but still in the daily pay history!

Mundo moderno mas ainda na pré historia!

Art wants us to think. Art wants us to feel good. Art wants us to look upon her and FEEL.

Some times I find myself going about my day in a habitual way...not remembering to look up or around with fresh eyes. Hours slip by and I may not have noticed anything in particular. My awareness is on auto pilot. Art hates when I do that....she's like my good friend and a mother wrapped into one........she wants me to notice and feel, I need to listen to her inspirations and create .....

When I follow her ...........life is AMAZING!
Art want the world's governement !
I think art is like comedy -- always a bit of anarchy --
Art needs me. Art needs me to feel that it is alive and kicking, that it has something to say and that a dolt like me might be able to translate it's meaning into something that makes a difference. That's why art needs me. It can find me at evarney@shaw.ca
Art wants to live forever,to be even after the last eagle fly`s..and that event will be a work of art unto itself...

Observers?

is art still alive?

ARt doesNt get MAil

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service